Thursday, November 05, 2009

Working on it....






Ok, so I haven't been very good at the weekly blog updates. I'm working on it! I promise! The kids have enjoyed all the October snow we have had and they had a wonderful Halloween. We got a big group together and all went trick-or-treating. I am quite proud of K for making her own costume this year!! I have at least one little seamstress in the making! Even Sophie got to dress up. After we got back, the kids all sat on the floor and spent an hour trading candy. S didn't really get it so he got conned out of most of his good candy. It doesn't really matter since I always dump it in a big bowl anyway! The biggest bummer of the weekend was E's soccer tournament getting canceled due to snow. Oh well!! There will be plenty more soccer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K did a really outstanding job on her Kiss....think it is a keeper.
Love the glasses on Sam and E looks so pleased and happy!