Tuesday, May 26, 2009

End of School






I can't believe that school is already out for the summer! And I can't believe that my baby has graduated from kindergarten!! Where did the time go? The last 2 weeks of school were filled with band concerts, choir concerts, field days and graduations. Whew! K was voted the most improved band geek of the 6th Grade Intermediate Band. I'm not sure if that is a good thing, or a bad thing? Just kidding!! Way to go, K! E loved singing in the Eagle Crest 4th grade choir and ate up the attention at the concerts. S was quite excited on graduation day, but I think it was just because school was over! He and his buddies were adorable in their little red caps. You know, it would be a lot easier on us moms if they didn't play that little graduation tune every time!! It really brings on the tears when they march in like that! It was quite funny watching the girls give their teachers hugs as they got their diplomas, and the boys gave them a very official handshake! I'm tired just typing all of this again! Now on to swim lessons, summer band, honor band practice, soccer clinic, sleep-overs, pool time, horse shows, trips, company (please come see us!!).......

When does school start again?

No comments: