Monday, March 09, 2009

Growing Way Too Fast!




My baby boy is now 6 years old! I can't believe it!! He is such a joy and so much fun! S decided to have a bowling party for his birthday, too. Having 8 little boys bowling together is quite the experience! Thankfully, there was no one in the lane next to us to get upset when some of the balls were thrown over the bumpers. S had a blast with all of his friends and loved his Star Wars cake with the light-up light-sabers! As you can see from the picture, he was quite excited over the new game for his DS. I was thrilled to add more Legos to the growing and spreading collection in our house! He is such an awesome kid and quite the partier! Happy birthday, sweet S!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Six at last. Now he can come stay with GD and GM with out Mom 'n Dad

Lyndsey said...

wow 6!!!!1 I can't believe it!!!